EaBIM一直以来积极响应国家“十二五”推进建筑业信息化的号召,对建筑领域的信息技术开展深入技术交流和探讨!致力于打造“BIM-建筑师-生态技术”三位一体综合资源交流共享平台,希望为BIM与可持续设计理念及技术的普及做出微小的贡献!!!

yangxinxin 发表于 2011-11-7 18:09:38

PHOENICS问题锦集大全(电子版

35.出口物体中系数(coefficient)的选取
The physical meaning of CO of outlet? Posted By: ZHANG ZHIQIN email:ZZQ01@MAILS.TSINGHUA.EDU.CN
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002, 11:28 p.m. When I set an outlet, the coeficient is set 1000,sometimes it is set 1,What's the physical meaning of the coeficient?Thanks Re: The physical meaning of CO of outlet? Posted By: Neihad email:neihad@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002, 9:30 p.m. Higher coefficients make the internal conditions near the outlet closer to the external pressure Regards 出口物体中这个系数(coefficient)取得越大,最终计算结果中出口处的压力与设定的外部压力(external pressure) 越接近,用于固定出口处的压力值

36.turbulence convergence
Posted By: irfan email: irfan_m2@rediffmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002, 1:43 a.m.After getting the solution, I am facing a difficulty in judging that the particular set of input turbulence parameters (example; Dissipation length scale & Turbulence intensity in standard K E modal), being selected are correct. For this, should I check the residuals of turbulence only or do I need to check something else. I will appreciate your guidance in this regard Re: turbulence covergence Posted By: JinHyo, Bae
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002, 5:47 p.m. If you have an experimental data for the case, you can adjust that value. If not, you can only use default value. How aout using RNG K-E model?

37.关于局部加细技术和NULL物体使用
about the grid
Posted By: konos email: konosxkonos@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002, 11:43 a.m. I want to change the kind of the grid in a specific area and not in the whole area. How can i do this? Re: about the grid Posted By: Vikas Kumar email: vikask@cdac.ernet.in
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002, 3:17 a.m. Use FGEM. See lib. case V201. Or use Null object to create region of your interest. Vikas Posted By: konos email: konosxkonos@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002, 6:52 a.m. What is the FGEM? I can't understand the difference between Null object and fine_grid volume.In lib. case V201 use fine grid. Why ? Can you help me ? Posted By: Vikas Kumar email: vikask@cdac.ernet.in
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002, 8:27 a.m. Pl. visit this site to see workshop on FGEM http://www.cham.co.uk/phoenics/d_polis/d_wkshp/wrkshp8.htm This workshop shows how to use a Fine Grid Volume to increase the local resolution. Posted By: konos email: konosxkonos@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002, 2:35 a.m. I have tried many times to use Fine Grid Volume. Unfortunately, I have many problems with that. First of all, in VR-Viewer when I click on the 'Vector toggle' , the vectors are completely wrong. They have random directions and when i have zero angle of attack there is no symmetry What can I do ?

disappear particles in GENTRA
Posted By: tomo email: tomogo10@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002, 12:13 a.m. In my calculation, particle trajeciory is finished until it doesn't reach EXIT in GENTRA. LUNIT6 said the particle was EXIT by GENIUS Group4 IGENSC=1. Why? My calculation is transition(not steady!). Is there somebody who help me? Re: disappear particles in GENTRA Posted By: support team email: support@phoenics.co.jp
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002, 8:05 p.m.
In Response To: disappear particles in GENTRA (tomo) The BUG has been fixed in CHAM-Japan.

38.Phoenics 中PARSOL技术的应用
PARSOL I am currently running a model in P3.4 that investigates air movement and temperature profiles in an attrium. The attrium has some complex geometry. I have run the model successfully with a relatively fine grid successfully, to increase the accuracy I turned on parsol. The model crashed after about 30 iterations and the model not sufficiently converged. When I reduce the number of grids in the space and turn parsol on it works, but the accuracy of the refined grids is lost. PARSOL algorithm has been improved in PHOENICS 3.5. For conjugate heat transfer problem, the solution crashes in certain cases. I have found similar problem.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can u explain what is PARSOL?thanks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------PARSOL
PARSOL, the technique for improving the accuracy of flow simulations for situations in which a fluid/solid boundary intersects some of the cells of a cartesian or polar-co-ordinate grid obliquely. 当你的计算域中有wedge物体时,如果想让流场算的比较合理,最好用这个命令,
这在PHOENICS的入门算例中有一个,祝好运。
如果有什么不太明白的,最好查找POLIS,里面的解释比较详细。

39.如何编译Plant
编译Plant时出现如下错误: C:\phoenics\D_PRIV1>call \phoenics\d_satell\..\d_utils\d_windf\..\phoepath.bat Out of environment space Adding DIGITAL PHOENICS to path Too many parameters Bad command or file name Out of environment space Out of environment space Out of environment space C:\phoenics\D_PRIV1>call bldear Bad command or file name C:\phoenics\D_PRIV1>pause Press any key to continue . . . 这是什么问题?望用过的高手告知,我的计算机中安装了Digital Fortran6.5和VC6.0 ,并且在文件phoepath.bat中设定了路径. _____________________________________________________

将fortran中的dfvars.bat文件中的%PATH%改成"%PATH%",同样查找用到的phoenics批处理文件,做一样的改动。good luck.

是这样的,在phoenics 和fortan中均要设置路经。在Q1文件中可按plant要求格式写而后编译连接运行erath!

在批处理文件上点击右键,将内存变量扩大.

告诉我你用的PHOENICS版本和FORTRAN版本,我用的FORTRAN是FORTRAN 5.0A.PHOENICS3.4 , ******VISUAL DIGITAL FORTRAN 6.0不好使.批处理文件是指运行中调用的.BAT文件.

40.PHOENICS中EPKE这个变量的含义
EPKE = EP/KE and this ratio provides a measure of the frequency of the large-scale turbulent motion You will have to specify KE and EP for the inlet if you are using k-e family turbulence models. The suggested values for KE and EP can be found in POLIS, or you can use your own values. KE and EP then will be solved by PHOENICS with the boundary conditions specified. EPKE = EP/KE which is a ratio of dissipation rate over turbulent energy, so this may be a measure of the state of turbulence

41.phoenics3.5中,Objects中的Null的意思
null是假想的空物体,
对计算域的形状没有任何影响。
它的作用是用来改变计算域的网格划分,
从而反映某些局部的细节信息。
例如,炉膛的燃烧器区域流场变化比较剧烈,
为了真实地反映燃烧器区域的流场情况,
需要根据具体情况,加入若干个null物体。
它等效于局部加细网格,但在PHOENICS中,它比局部加细网格好收敛一些。
42.phoenics如何安装
请教高手,如何弄到phoenicx3.2的密码.
——————————————————————————
一般来说,很难弄到密码。但是,phoenics 3.2 版本 的有相应的 Crack 文件。比如像其可执行文件 PVREXE 就 有一个 pvrexe_crk.exe。执行 pvrexe_crk.exe 后就好了。 这个版本的网上应该能找到。 我就是装了这个版本的
——————————————————————————
其实Phoenics最新版本是3.4网络版的。 Phoenics软件的安装解密过程如下,希望对大家有所帮助!                     Unlocking PHOENICS PHOENICS is locked/unlocked using a machine-dependent unlocking string present in the CONFIG file in the directory phoenics\d_allpro. For PCs, PHOENICS can be unlocked using the id of a dongle, or by using the hard disk Volume Serial Number. A dongle is more flexible since it can be moved from PC to PC, thus allowing PHOENICS to be used on any one PC at a time. PHOENICS is normally supplied with a dongle, and with an unlocking string for a dongle already present in the CONFIG file. If a user does not have a dongle, or cannot use one, then it will be necessary to inform CHAM of the hard disk Volume Serial Number so that a suitable unlocking string can be supplied. The Volume Serial Number of a disk can be obtained by typing the command ‘Vol’ at the DOS command prompt. Under Windows, this can be done from an MS-DOS window. For UNIX based computers, the CPU dependent ID string (i.e. unlocking string) will be supplied by CHAM on receipt of the CPU (or equivalent) identifiers for each computer or processor on which PHOENICS is to be run. An example of the unlocking string and its location in the CONFIG file is shown below (the example is not currently valid). The unlocking string consists of the line starting with the text 'ID=' * ------ The configuration file CONFIG for PHOENICS version 3.4 ------ ID=:9(L8P3Y)P5ABG1AIOA/2D:SF dongle March 2001 *--------------------------------------------------------------------- SITE= CHAM *--------------------------------------------------------------------- SATPRE=\phoenics\d_satell\ EARPRE=\phoenics\d_earth\ PHOPRE=\phoenics\d_photon\ AUTPRE=\phoenics\d_photon\ The Node Id of a PC is either the dongle number (currently 10793) or the hard disk Volume Serial Number. The Node Id is displayed when a PHOENICS program fails due to expiry of an unlocking string, and is on the line following the text ‘ The ID of this node is . . . . .’ On Windows systems, this message is written to the file luout in the current working directory. The Node Id should be recorded on the unlocking request form provided and returned to: Installation Section Tel: 020 8947 7651 CHAM, Fax: 020 8879 3497 Bakery House e-mail: bmz@cham.co.uk 40 High Street, Wimbledon London SW19 5AU

全套电子版:

**** Hidden Message *****

沫沫 发表于 2014-8-21 09:47:35

我是新手,遇到一些问题求教,每次SOLVER为什么都会出现找不到文件pblt.dat,这个是因为什么原因呢?求达人解答一下,万分感谢!

zhangnian 发表于 2011-11-7 20:06:56

好像 没看到东东啊

yangxinxin 发表于 2011-11-8 09:54:36

补上来 了   电子版

月之影 发表于 2011-11-13 21:46:55

支持你一下下。。

楚客 发表于 2011-11-13 21:49:23

支持楼主,支持原创!

順順 发表于 2011-11-13 21:52:33

正好你开咯这样的帖

狮兄 发表于 2011-11-13 21:54:34

不客气~!~